Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring!

Spring is here! Flowers are popping up from the ground, almost as fast as mushrooms after a spell of rain.


I may be part of some upcoming local art shows, showcasing Boston comics creators. Details to follow.

I will also have a story in the upcoming anthology Inbound (no. 3). My story has to do with why I was sketching dogs running around in the snow, as I mentioned in an earlier blog entry.

On other very important news: no birds at the birdfeeder, outside my window. There was one starling hanging around the telly wire. But I think it was coincidence.

Also, I am painting an apple that is not quite an apple.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Aha, YOU jinxed it for New England, ya goober. Cold, wind etc.
Hey did you see this? http://www.publishersweekly.com/article/CA6646261.html?rssid=192

And do you have details about your possible show thing? Which when you do should be on your blog?

Aya said...

It did turn suddenly cold this week.... Ooops.

I heard about Webcomics weekend. I didn't go, but I know a few people who attended.

I don't know details about the show thing yet, sorry! Actually, I really am wondering what the details are.