Wednesday, November 3, 2010

24 hour comics, party this Friday at Atomic Bean, DC rally, icy puddles

Quick update on what I have been up to:

* A 24 hour comics event.

* Traveling to Washington DC for the Sanity Rally. You can see Alice and I in the background of this Getty image [link]. Arianna Huffington gave us pistachios and told us to try the free yogurts. I held a sign at the rally reminding people to vote.

* Oh -- Promotion stuff! This Friday, Nov 5th! Join me at a party at Atomic Bean Cafe from 7-9pm to celebrate Inbound 5's release, a comics anthology about food. I have a story about eating Durian when I was a freshman. (If you know what to look for in the background, you can tell the incident specifically took place in Warren Towers floor 5C at Boston University....)

Atomic Bean Cafe: 904 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge MA

Update: link to the book

* The leaves outside have suddenly changed color, and I think I saw ice on lakes and puddles.

No comments: